Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Please someone, What are "Tags" and how can I make one?

I was in a chat group once where they had all of these beautiful pictures of fairies and dragons and such and the people in the chat room were calling them tags. I would like to make these %26quot;Tags.%26quot; Can any one help me.

Please someone, What are %26quot;Tags%26quot; and how can I make one?
it sounds to me like you are talking about the tags that are often swapped in mail art exchanges. you can find blank tags of this sort at art/hobby stores usually. or any place that deals in mail art supplies including scrapbooking places.





you can make your own by cutting the shape you want to size from thick paper and using a paper punch to put a quarter inch hole in one end.





look up %26quot;tag art%26quot; on the net - both sites and images - there are probably a lot.





you can add to your tag in almost any way you want - drawing, painting, collage, photos, embellishments like ribbon, threads, beads etc. the subject matter is up to you.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment