Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How can I print my own jewelry tags?

I want to be able to print a sheet of tiny jewelry tags to use in my scrapbook. There is a site that allows you to do this with other shaped tags, just not the jewelry tag shaped ones.

How can I print my own jewelry tags?
You could just print out the text then cut it into the shape you want. I%26#039;ve done that for larger tags, using a template after, but will be a bit harder with the small tags. Soooo you can print on regular paper, see where the tag needs to go, then use removeable tape to stick the tag over the text...then print again and the text should print on the tag. Hope this helps.





Happy scrapping!





You also could try using
Reply:Download the full Installable version of Jewel Tag software from here.


http://www.jeweltag.com/download.htm



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment