Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I would like to make custom styles of clothing and have my logo on clothing tags, how is this possible?

My name is Marco and I am 19. I was interested in having a clothing line with my own designs, logo, an logo on the clothing tags but i dont know how i can do this. I would like to create a line which will make anywhere from 200-300 articles of the clothing. Basically a clothing brand such as Ecko, Tommy Hilfiger, and Enyce. I was wondering how can i do this?

I would like to make custom styles of clothing and have my logo on clothing tags, how is this possible?
Have you ever watched a show called Whats The Big Idea?? That show would help you in every way!!
Reply:i think i can help you ,


contact me plz ,


kaqi_123@yahoo.com.cn



skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment